Sunday, April 27, 2008

More sewing



Oh well not as much as i thought as my camera decided to stop talking to the computer half way through.

But here is some jammies i made for the baby

i actually made 2 pairs of the pants to the one top as you know what babies can do to pants LOL.

The next i wasnt going to post but someone asked me to once before so here are my home made pads. I have 7 new ones for after we get home from hospital these ones are topped with bamboo velour i had left over from making wipes.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

The pads look nice and soft Kerry. It's nice to see what you have made with that dinosaur knit fabric. I bought some from Spotlight when Sam was a baby and still haven't sewn anything with it.

Cass said...

Well done Kerry but you should be resting!!!!!